What you need to Make Mozzarella
- Cheese Salt
- Rennet – liquid or tablet (not Junket rennet)
- Citric Acid
- Non Chlorinated Water
- 2 gallons milk, whole or 2%,
- Large double boiler stainless steel pot
- Large bowl
- Cheese knife or large metal spatula
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Thermometer (registers from 0 – 200)
- Slotted spoon or cheese skimmer
- Microwavable plate
- Good quality Cheesecloth
Mary Jane Toth from Hoegger Farmyard shows you step by step how easy this is to make.
We’d love you to let us know below how much you loved making this.