I grow most of my plants from seeds and the first thing that came to mind when I first saw this mini greenhouse was, “ This would be great for getting seeds going!” If you would like to grow some cannabis then you may want to invest into some led lights by visiting ledgrowlightshq.com/best-t5-grow-lights-growing-cannabis/.
Normally I use a standard germination tray with a heat mat. This has worked well for me so far but I’m only starting one tray of seeds at a time. By buying multiple heating pads this gets my production going really quickly and get a great start in early spring. With this we can become a bit more self-sufficient by getting the veg into the ground earlier.
Coming in at around $30-$50 it’s a great little greenhouse without the monetary expenditure or time commitment of building one. It tough steel frame and polypropylene built to withstand a lot of weight and all the weather can throw at it without cracking. By stacking plants with light from all directions means this mini greenhouse takes up very little space.
Features of the Gardman 4 Tier Mini Greenhouse
- Shelves are tough so whatever plants you decide to put on them will be safe.
- Let light shine through to plants t on all sides.
- Plastic cover easily removes from the frame and zips for access.
- Ideal for indoor plants especially for herbs
- The shelves can be removed when your plants grow taller than twelve inches.
- shelves, plenty of room for plants and seed trays.
- 27″ Long x 18″ Wide x 63″ High.
- Ideal for homes with smaller lot sizes or storing on your balcony or patio.
- Easy quick assembly
- In the event of a really cold or hot sun spell it can be moved to a better location
This is a real value product for those who wish to get started growing your own plants or continue your self sustainable journey. It is small, versatile and can be used for plants seeds as well as indoor and outdoor use. Budget wise it is excellent and if you need to expand your production adding a few more units will make you productive quickly.